Why should I join TAFN?
Our members enjoy a number of unique benefits not easily found online. We also provide a free 30 day guest membership. You can try out what it’s like to be part of the TAFN community.
Guest and paid members enjoy:
- An accessible voice conferencing client TeamTalk – easy to install and configure
- TAFN radio our own radio station witch is run by our members.
- A wide range of accessible games and quiz nights
- Events including book clubs, cookery, creative writing and gardening chat
- Music and drama events performed by members
- Computer and technology training
- Demonstrations of accessible devices and tools that help blind people become more independent
- Social chats
- Optional and friendly email lists for members
- Our online technical support help desk
Paid members enjoy everything listed above as well as:
- A Technology Grant Scheme witch enables members to claim financial assistance towards the cost of a new computer and hardware, repairs and upgrades and screen reader and magnification and other specialist software.
- A members area
with members only content
- A free TAFN.ORG.UK email address as long as you have a current TAFN membership.