Tesco Finest Lamb Moussaka 660g will serve 2 people.
Serve with: Tesco Steakhouse Oven Chips, 900g.
Cook from frozen.
Please allow 15 to 20 minutes less cooking time if using chilled products.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 8, 450 f, 230 c, 190 fan.
- Remove the cardboard sleeve and cardboard lid from the moussaka and put the foil dish on to a baking sheet.
- Put it into the oven, a little below the top and cook for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, spread out a single layer of oven chips on a large, deep sided baking tin, which should give enough to serve 2 to 3 people. If you are using a conventional oven, drop the tin containing the moussaka down to a lower shelf and put the tin of chips in above it, this will not be necessary if you are using a fan oven.
- Continue cooking everything for a further half hour, by which time the top of the moussaka will be set, slightly firm to the touch, but not crispy, and you should hear it bubbling as you lift it out of the oven. The chips will be firm to the touch.
Serve with a Greek salad, containing feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, and olives, with a yoghurt, mint and cucumber dressing.