One 400g foil dish will serve 2 people.
Served with: Tesco Tenderized Thin Chicken Breast Slices 500 g. One bag will serve 3 people.
Cook from frozen or allow 15 to 20 minutes less cooking time if using chilled products.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 7, 425 f, 220 c, 180 fan.
- Line a deep sided roasting tin with baking foil and lay out your chicken slices in it, allowing 2 per person, in a single layer.
- Remove the outer cardboard sleeve and top cardboard lid from the potato dauphinoise and put the foil dish on a baking sheet.
- Peel and finely chop 3 cloves of garlic, and sprinkle it over the top of your chicken.
- Drizzle over a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle on a little salt and a good grind of black pepper, then cover the top of the tin with foil.
- Put the tins into the preheated oven with the chicken just below the top, and the dauphinoise a little below, and cook for 45 to 50 minutes.
- After that time, (if you are using a conventional oven, but this is not necessary for fan ovens), swap the position of the tins round so that the potato dauphinoise are above the chicken.
- Continue cooking for a further 10 to 15 minutes until the top of the potato becomes crispy.
Serve with a small side salad of chopped cherry tomatoes, crispy lettuce and cucumber, dressed with either vinaigrette dressing or salad cream.